Why should I get my Air Conditioning Unit serviced regularly?
- Keep systems safe and efficient – ensuring reliability and constant high performance
- Increase unit lifespan and avoid early replacement
- Avoid faults and expensive repairs
Contact our expert teams today for your free initial site inspection and to discuss the Air Conditioning options available to you.
Air Conditioning and COVID-19
At McLennan, your safety and needs are our top priority, and with the workforce returning to their offices as lockdown has eased, it’s important to have effective and reliable air-conditioning solutions to keep your workplace well ventilated and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Our team of engineers have a wealth of experience that you can rely on, and following the HSE guidelines, our highly qualified experts can install and maintain the latest Air-conditioning systems in your workplace. For your peace of mind, we have put together a chemical clean maintenance solely designed to minimize the spread of infection.
Chemical clean maintenance:
- Empty rooms of personnel before commencing any works.
- All works undertaken with full PPE. I.e. Face respirators, paper suits, gloves and hoover with Hepa filter.
- Turning all AC fans to low speed.
- Switching AHU’s to full fresh air where possible, if not turning fan speeds to low and leaving on 24-7.
- Switching Heat recovery units off.
We offer installation and maintenance packages to suit you, as we know your Air-Conditioning units will not be as efficient if no maintenance is carried out. Contact The McLennan Group today to arrange your free initial site inspection, and to discuss all of the Air Conditioning options available to you with our experts.